Weekly
Update 11/14 – 11/18
This week in Preschool-
“Bear Says Thanks”, I’m thankful for…
placemat
Operation Christmas Child Box
This week in Pre-K/All-Day-
Letter I EZ write sheet (sent home)
Island for ABC Book
Journal page
Pumpkin Pie Craft
“Bear Says Thanks”, I’m thankful
for…placemat
Operation Christmas Child Box
Important Info:
With winter weather approaching,
please send your child with appropriate outerwear. We try our best to get
outside every day. Please take some time to help your student get dressed by his/her
self without assistance. It can take a long time to help all of the students
get ready to go out!
School Closings – CCP will be closed
when either Elk River Schools or Princeton Schools are 2hr late/closed.
Coming Up:
Conferences/No School – Monday,
November 21st
No School November 22nd –
25th
Scholastic Book orders are due
November 29th. Great for
Christmas gifts!! Order online or drop off at school. Checks are payable to
Scholastic.
Have a
Blessed Thanksgiving,
Ms. Brenda
No comments:
Post a Comment